Google+ Followers

Monday, 27 February 2012

Being Tagged

I have enjoyed being tagged by Teresa Ashby and thinking of answers to her eleven questions:


1. Do you wish you’d been born someone else?

No. I do like being me.

2. Who would you most like to have breakfast with?

Keith Richards of The Stones. Or the amazing writer, William Trevor.

3. Favourite subject at school?

English.

4. Favourite television programme?

Twin Peaks. Also, 2000 Acres Of Sky.

5. Do you believe in ghosts?

Yes.

6. What is your star sign?

Leo.

7. Which Star Trek series was the best?

I must confess I have never seen a single episode of Star Trek.

8. If you could be a character from a book, who would you be?

Sophia in Our Spoons Came From Woolworth's by Barbara Comyns

9. What is your favourite animal?

The cat in all its forms.

10. Least favourite vegetable?

Corn on the cob.

11. Why?

All that gnawing and the ghastly smell of it.


I shall have to work out how to do the links-thing before thinking of eleven questions to pass on!


Many thanks in the meantime, Teresa! I enjoyed this very much and I'll do my questions in the next post.

4 comments:

  1. Have to agree with you on 3, 5 and 10 :-) But I am still scraping my jaw up off the floor at your answer to 7!! Looking forward to seeing your questions x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting answers, Joanna. Love your reply to 1 - good for you! I only saw the original Star Trek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Teresa. It is strange about the Star Trek. I do remember watching Lost In Space, but I don't think that's quite the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Rosemary. It is a lot of fun to answer these and I'm looking forward to making up eleven questions now!

    ReplyDelete