Google+ Followers

Thursday, 18 June 2015

Guest Post

Today I am honoured to be Rosemary Gemmell's guest at her lovely blog - Reading and Writing.

Rosemary has been a fabulous friend for years and is a very talented author with many short stories, articles, novellas and novels to her credit.

My post on Rosemary's blog today focuses on the Kindertransport, in which thousands of Jewish children were rescued from Germany, Poland, Austria and Czechoslovakia during 1938/9 and given new lives in England.

4 comments:

  1. A wonderful and interesting post with Rosemary, Joanna. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and look forward to my visit to the UK at the end of July so I can buy my hard copy of Tying Down The Lion. Many congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely, Nicola - thank you so very much for commenting - and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it. I'm truly grateful for your support - it's very much appreciated. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading your post on Rosemary's blog, Joanna and as you know, I am enjoying the book very much xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Teresa. I so enjoyed reading your comments. It was brilliant to know about your family connection with the Kindertransport memories. One day I would love to write a novel that focuses on that rescue mission.
      I am ecstatic that you are enjoying the book! It's so exciting to imagine good friends reading it - I appreciate your support enormously. Many, many thanks, Teresa. xxx

      Delete